Interested in lessons for you or your child? Here are the steps:
- Read through the information on this website.
- Procure a piano. Email me if you need information about this process.
- Contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a complementary initial meeting. This meeting allows us to assess the next steps for your child's piano journey, gives you a preview of my teaching style, and provides us with information to see if we would be a good teacher/student match.
- After this meeting, if all are agreed, we can register your child and schedule lessons.
- Lesson Format: Private lessons are available for all students. Partner lessons are also an option if a suitable partner is available. Group classes may be scheduled in special circumstances.
- Lesson Length: 50 minutes. A shorter lesson length may be suggested for preschool age.
- Age: 4 through 18. I occasionally take adult students as well.
- Levels: All levels of students are welcome, beginning through advanced
- Studio Class: In addition to weekly private lessons, students may also opt to participate in short monthly studio classes on Zoom. These classes allow students to play pieces for each other and encourage each other in their piano study.
- Students learn at their own pace.
- An acoustic (not electric) piano is required for daily practice. If you have an electric keyboard, you may begin lessons but will be expected to upgrade to an acoustic piano within a few months. I will be happy to help you locate a suitable piano.
- Please see Studio Policies and Tuition Information for more information.
- Feel free to contact me if you have further questions.