My Studio is currently full for the 2023 - 2024 School Year. If you are interested in being added to my Waiting List, please contact me.
Interested in lessons for you or your child? Here are the steps:
- Read through the information on this website.
- Procure a piano. Email me if you would like information and advice about this process.
- Contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a complementary initial meeting. This meeting allows us to assess the next steps for your child's piano journey, gives you a preview of my teaching style, and provides us with information to see if we would be a good teacher/student/parent match.
- After this meeting, if all are agreed, we will register your child and schedule lessons.
- Lesson Format: Private Lessons are available for all students. Partner Lessons or Group Classes are also an option as coordination of students allows. If you are interested in Partner Lessons or Group Classes, please contact me at email@example.com.
- Lesson Length: 50 minutes. A shorter lesson length may be suggested for preschool age.
- Age: 4 through 18. I occasionally take adult students as well.
- Levels: All levels of students are welcome, beginning through advanced
- Piano: An acoustic (not electric) piano is required for daily practice. If you have an electric keyboard, you may begin lessons but will be expected to upgrade to an acoustic piano within a few months. I will be happy to help you locate a suitable piano.
- Performance Opportunities. Please see the Calendar for a list of Performance Opportunities.
- Questions? Please contact me if you have further questions.